The Protec MX-305 is a lightweight case that offers protection to your tenor saxophone, mouthpieces and other accessories. The Protec MAX cases are appreciated for their light weight and good protection at a very competitive price.
Protec was established in 1977 in California as one of the first specialty bag companies to develop specialized protective gear for professional musicians. Protec cases offer serious protection for priceless instruments and obsessive design insight that allows artists to transport and access their gear in the most intuitive way possible.
Features of the Protec MX305:
- Built-in padded backpack straps that can be tucked away
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Lightweight rigid EPS foam frame
- High quality plastic hardware
- Rugged 600D nylon exterior
- Hook 'n loop quick-lock closure
- Front-side zippered pocket
- Small accessory zippered pocket
- Durable molded rubber feet and long lasting custom molded zippers
- Molded interior with soft non-abrasive plush lining
- Separate neck & mouthpiece sections
- Interior accessory compartment
Measurements and weight of the Protec MX305:
- Interior Dimensions: 30 x 10 x 6" (76 x 25.4 x 15.2 cm)
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Exterior Pocket (storage dimensions): 27.5 x 9.25 x 1" (70 x 23.5 x 2.4 cm)